Scrum in the Army

A log of my experiences in applying the principles of the Scrum development method to Army/DOD Contracting.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Scum Tools (or Lack thereof)

Let me just say that on the tool front, Scrum leaves something to be desired. I know everyone says you only need a spreadsheet for the product backlog, sprint backlog, and burndown chart, but I don't wish to spend a day learning the finer points of excel.

I downloaded an excel spreadsheet by Craig Murphy , but it is taking me more than 15 minutes to figure it out, so I probably won't use it. The white board is starting to look pretty good.

Does anyone know any good tools or understandable spreadsheet templates? I guess I could sit down and figure out excel, but lets hope not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home