Scrum in the Army

A log of my experiences in applying the principles of the Scrum development method to Army/DOD Contracting.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Applying Scrum Gradually

I have been thinking about how I can implement Scrum at work without everyone on the project getting religion. I have some people interested, but no one has time (so they say) to change the way they do things at the moment.

So what I am doing in the short term is scruming myself. I know that sounds silly, but my plan is to be my own scrum master. To write the answers to the three questions every morning.

What did you do since the last Scrum?
What are you doing until the next Scrum?
What prevented you from doing work?

I am hoping when everyone else sees the progress I am making on tasks, they will want to jump in (with some gentle prodding).

If any one gone through this sort of thing, comments are welcome.

I will let you know how it goes (both of you ;) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home